|
|
![]() |
|
|
|
|||
|
|
[Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 06.45 GMT] Defence spokesman Minister Keheliya Rambukwella addressing the media today (February 13) said that none of the Human Rights organizations or non- government organizations have condemned recent attacks by the LTTE throughout the island which resulted in killing of dozens of children. “More than 15 children were killed in recent LTTE atrocities. But human right protectors who issue statement after statement accusing the government of human right violations are tight lipped so far. It is clearly an evident that these organizations are working on a private agenda,” Defence spokesman said.
|